FickleKnitterFiend

Monday, January 03, 2005

**Hack Hack Cough Cough**

There's nothing quite like being sick over the holidays. Also in a moment of weakness I joined Weight Watchers online. Don't get me wrong. It's a great program. It just gives me knitters rage. Or more factually, being hungry gets me cranky. What makes me happy on the other hand, are beautiful handcrafted Christmas gifts. These two lovelies were made by a good friend. She's very talented as you can see. ornaments.jpg I finally got started on the Nancy Bush Welsh Country Stocking from "Folk Socks." Nancy_Bush_sock.jpg I'm pleased with my progress, especially that I managed Fair Isle. I can't wait to do the next Fair Isle project whatever it may be. And I'm waiting on my Fiber Trends Felted Clog pattern in the mail. Other than that I have the Doctor's appointment for tomorrow to look forward to. Anyone want to place bets on either an ear infection or bronchitis?