FickleKnitterFiend

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to Ewe

The obligatory family function is ovah! And amazingly it was mainly functional. We'll go to Doggy Beach after we gnosh on leftovers and open gifts tomorrow. I got to open my stocking early and I scored! I got some chocolates, Macadamia nuts, Shrek 2, and some golf paraphanelia. Which means I'll have to go for a quick nine soon :). Or at least to the driving range. I got myself the new Shopaholic book which I'll pick up tonight after Curb Your Enthusiasm is over. A thoroughly enjoyable Christmas experience thus far. My wrist hurts from all the painstaking purse lining stitching I did yesterday (I am so getting a sewing machine), as a consequence not much knitting accomplished. I'm over halfway finished my second baby raglan sweater, and done my first skein on my second Irish Hiking Scarf. I have to weave in the ends on the Tea Cozy but I swear that's it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!