FickleKnitterFiend

Sunday, December 19, 2004

More amusing commentary from Roberta

I saw shoes and I love them. They loved me too, but the store did not love me and wanted me to pay a shitload. Well, at least more than I had, but now that I am home, I'm thinking about just buying them. They were these green tweed low heel Steve Madden pumps. I love them so much. I want them. And they want to be mine. I will be getting this green corderoy blazer and these shoes would go so well with that. (Why couldn't the solid state paper be a 5 page paper on shoes and why they are so wonderful) Well, just thought I would let you know how much I love those shoes. Does she remind anyone of the Shopaholic? I don't know if I'm a good friend or a bad one, 'cause I said, just buy the damn shoes. I must be an enabler. She got the shoes. And they are glorious.