FickleKnitterFiend

Friday, January 14, 2005

Button, Button, Who's got the Button

Ok, modifying the Rogue Pullover was a wee bit more complicated than I thought. It involved drawrings, excel spreadsheets, and nail picking. The modification instructions state: Divide pocket in half, and knit each side. Sounds simple, right? That ended up being 39 lines in excel for each pocket. But don't be fooled, I loved every moment of it. The brain teaser aspect is part of the reason I'm attracted to knitting. I bought goodies for my Knitty Secret Pal. It was an enjoyable trip to a LYS I don't normally frequent. AND I can't wait to get my first package in the mail. I can barely contain my excitement. I'll just sit here and drink my fat free sugar free Hot Chocolate, topped with full fat and full sugar mini marshmellows. Have a great weekend!