FickleKnitterFiend

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hit the Road Jack

I'm through the back and front shaping save two rows! I admit I did a frustrating amount of little ripping to get the throat cabling to look right. Next is the hood, and then sleeve island! But my little pretties, I'll be knitting you both at the same time. After I finish with Rogue I have to crank out a sweater for a March Birthday. I'm using Classic Elite Venue, with a pattern called a Chevron Lace Pullover. The Venue is a light purple, and it's made from cotton, linen, and nylon - perfect for Southern California weather. Now that I'm back to work making money, I'm planning to go to Stitches West with Domestigirl. And I've decided to jump on the Klaralund bandwagon, albeit a few months late. One day I'll get back to that sock....