FickleKnitterFiend

Friday, November 12, 2004

Progress

I've finished an entire skein on the Noro Easy Scarf. I originally loved the colors, now they are an affront to my eyes. This is a signal I need to start a new project! I'm also about finished my mittens. Perhaps I ought to seek out an easier mitten pattern, because I don't know how I'm going to whip out 3 or 4 pair! On the procrastination front, I've all but finished my homework. I am so dreading the paper due the first week of December. All the professor has indicated is that it have something to do with the class, and that it be "new" research. I'm hoping 5 pages is enough? Did I mention we'll have another test immediately after Thanksgiving? And that we're going up North for Turkey Day? I know I'm going to have a C in this class. If I could drop now I'd do so in a heartbeat. These past few months have been exceedingly difficult with my Father In Law's passing from cancer. My only real relief is through knitting.